Tutoring services are available online for Spring Quarter 2020!
Please check our public Canvas page for up-to-date information on how to get tutoring help.
Contact Kathy Whitham at Kathy.email@example.com to request our services:
- Schedule a time to bring your class to LIB205 for a WC orientation.
- Request a tutor to visit to your classroom for a WC orientation.
- Arrange a tutoring session for a small group of students on a particular topic.
- Request (one quarter in advance) WC tutor navigators to support students in your classroom on a weekly basis.
- Faculty Opportunities: To promote reading and writing across the curriculum, we welcome faculty of all academic disciplines to volunteer or work as a paid tutor in the Writing Center.
- Feel free to post in your Canvas classrooms or make copies for students.