Due to the COVID-19 closure, our office is closed and we are not administering any tests at this time.
Students may complete their English placement remotely by taking our English Directed Self Placement tool.(Please note, Basic and Transitional Studies Level Four and below and International Students with F-1 Visas are not eligible for the Directed Self Placement tool).
If you need to take a math placement test before our office is open, you may take the math placement test online through Seattle Central College. You must send all placement test scores to email@example.com to be able to register for classes.
ATI TEAS Test
The ATI TEAS test is required for entry into most nursing programs. Prepare with practice materials at atitesting.com.
How to Register and Schedule
- The ATI TEAS test is offered in partnership with Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI).
- Register on the ATI website: atitesting.com.
- Schedule and pay the non-refundable fee.
- After scheduling, you will receive a confirmation email from ATI.
- Carefully select the day and time for your appointment. Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason.
- In the case of severe weather, call South’s main number at 206-934-5300 to check if the campus is open. If the campus is closed, you may contact ATI to reschedule your test.
On Test Day
- Arrive at South Seattle College, Student Assessment Services, Robert Smith Building Room 76, fifteen minutes before your scheduled test time.
- Park free on 16th Ave. or pay the $3 fee to park on campus. The south lot is closest. Pay at the parking kiosk. Do not park in visitor parking; you will be ticketed.
- Bring your username and password for the ATI site.
- You will be checked in and stow your belongings in a keyed locker. Our lockers are 12” x 13” x 18”; leave anything larger at home.
- Scratch paper and pencils are supplied by Student Assessment Services.
- Calculators are embedded within the exam and a 4-function calculator is provided.
- Plan on spending 4 hours on this test.
You will be allowed a 10-minute break during the test. If it is an emergency and you must take a break at another time, the clock will continue to run on your test.
- Scores are automatically sent to the location where your test was administered (no cost).
- Results can be sent to additional schools you select for an additional fee.