ATI TEAS Test
The ATI TEAS test is required for entry into most nursing programs. Prepare with practice materials at atitesting.com.
How to Register and Schedule
- The ATI TEAS test is offered in partnership with Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI).
- Register on the ATI website: atitesting.com.
- Schedule and pay the non-refundable fee.
- After scheduling, you will receive a confirmation email from ATI.
- Carefully select the day and time for your appointment. Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason.
- In the case of severe weather, call South’s main number at 206-934-5300 to check if the campus is open. If the campus is closed, you may contact ATI to reschedule your test.
On Test Day
- Arrive at South Seattle College, Student Assessment Services, Robert Smith Building Room 76, fifteen minutes before your scheduled test time.
- Park free on 16th Ave. or pay the $3 fee to park on campus. The south lot is closest. Pay at the parking kiosk. Do not park in visitor parking; you will be ticketed.
- Bring your username and password for the ATI site.
- You will be checked in and stow your belongings in a keyed locker. Our lockers are 12” x 13” x 18”; leave anything larger at home.
- Scratch paper and pencils are supplied by Student Assessment Services.
- Calculators are embedded within the exam and a 4-function calculator is provided.
- Plan on spending 4 hours on this test.
You will be allowed a 10-minute break during the test. If it is an emergency and you must take a break at another time, the clock will continue to run on your test.
- Scores are automatically sent to the location where your test was administered (no cost).
- Results can be sent to additional schools you select for an additional fee.