Professional & Technical Career Training Information Sessions
Sign-up for an Information Session!
Join us and discover our Professional & Technical Career Training programs at South Seattle College! Professional & Technical Information Sessions offer future students the opportunity to explore our campus, ask questions and understand the distinct program offerings available at South Seattle College.
Each information session includes a tour of our campus and program facilities. Information Sessions will cover the following information:
- An overview of our programs and their industry-developed curriculum
- Career and salary outlook
- Class format and schedules
- Admissions requirements
- Tuition and financial assistance
Programs that will be discussed:
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- CNC Machining (Computer Numerical Control)
- Culinary Arts
- Diesel & Heavy Equipment Technology
- Landscape Horticulture
- Maritime Welding
- Welding Fabrication Technology
- Wine Studies
|May 20th, 2020||10 a.m. - 12 p.m||LIB 219||Sign up|
|June 3rd, 2020||10 a.m. - 12 p.m||LIB 219||Sign up|
|July 15th, 2020||10 a.m. - 12 p.m||LIB 219||Sign up|
Select one of the links above to sign up for an Information Session that fits your schedule. You will receive a confirmation email with more information. All Information Sessions are held in the South Seattle College Library (LIB), room 219 (campus map).
For more information please contact 206.934.5394 or email at SouthProfTech@SeattleColleges.edu.