Professional & Technical Career Training Information Sessions
Sign-up for an Information Session!
Join us and discover our Professional & Technical Career Training programs at South Seattle College! Professional & Technical Information Sessions offer future students the opportunity to explore our campus, ask questions and understand the distinct program offerings available at South Seattle College.
Each information session includes a tour of our campus and program facilities. Information Sessions will cover the following information:
- An overview of our programs and their industry-developed curriculum
- Career and salary outlook
- Class format and schedules
- Admissions requirements
- Tuition and financial assistance
Programs that will be discussed:
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- CNC Machining (Computer Numerical Control)
- Culinary Arts
- Diesel & Heavy Equipment Technology
- Landscape Horticulture
- Maritime Welding
- Welding Fabrication Technology
- Wine Studies
|August 28||10-12 p.m.||LIB 217||Sign-up|
|10-12 p.m.||LIB 217||Sign-up|
|Sept. 11||10-12 p.m.||LIB 217||Sign-up|
All sessions are located in room LIB 217 unless otherwise noted. For more information please contact Nick Albritton, Recruitment Specialist, at 206.934.6746 or email at SouthProfTech@SeattleColleges.edu.