Professional & Technical Career Training Information Sessions
Sign-up for an Information Session!
Join us and discover our Professional & Technical Career Training programs at South Seattle College! Professional & Technical Information Sessions offer future students the opportunity to explore our campus, ask questions and understand the distinct program offerings available at South Seattle College.
Each information session includes a tour of our campus and program facilities. Information Sessions will cover the following information:
- An overview of our programs and their industry-developed curriculum
- Career and salary outlook
- Class format and schedules
- Admissions requirements
- Tuition and financial assistance
Programs that will be discussed:
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- CNC Machining (Computer Numerical Control)
- Culinary Arts
- Diesel & Heavy Equipment Technology
- Landscape Horticulture
- Maritime Welding
- Welding Fabrication Technology
- Wine Studies
No Information Sessions scheduled at this time.
All sessions are located in room LIB 217 unless otherwise noted. For more information please contact Nick Albritton, Recruitment Specialist, at 206.934.6746 or email at SouthProfTech@SeattleColleges.edu.