The Pivot Point program is not enrolling new students at this time. For additional information, please contact Teresa Romaneschi at 206.934.6835 or email email@example.com.
Pivot Point helps students build or recharge English, math, and computer skills for success in college programs. Pivot Point students practice success skills such as college and career exploration, job search techniques, test-taking, and organizational skills. English language support is available to Pivot Point students who need it.
- Learn in a supportive, fun classroom environment
- Develop a personal learning plan focusing on your educational goals, background and interests
- Practice identifying, managing, and overcoming personal barriers to success
- Brush up on basic math, English and computer skills
- Explore future education pathways and career opportunities
- Access important campus resources that support students’ college success
Enroll in Pivot Point:
- Pivot Point accepts new students every Monday, up until the last two weeks of every quarter.
- To enroll, please report to TEC 127 at 11 a.m. (Mondays only) for orientation and enrollment. (campus map)
- To learn more out more about the program and orientation information, please contact Teresa Romaneschi at Teresa.Romaneschi@seattlecolleges.edu.
Teresa Romaneschi, Pathways Coordinator, Basic & Transitional Studies